Removing Stains on Underwear

Stubborn stains can be difficult to remove on t-shirts, bras, slips, panties and shorts. This is a guide about removing stains on underwear.

Underwear stains are typically something you want to treat prior to washing. There are a few different methods you can use that should work on most such stains. This is a guide about cleaning soiled underwear.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

There are a number of ways to successfully remove feces stains on underwear. This is a guide about cleaning feces stains on underwear.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

How do I remove severe perspiration stains from cotton-poly men's underwear?

Answers

Peroxide will do it. Let it soak till the stain is gone then wash as always. Good luck.

I recently heard crushing 5 asprin, mixing with water and applying the mixture to the area will do wonders for perspiration stains, though I have yet to try it. Couldn't hurt :)

I've been spraying the underarms with vinegar and it seems to help. These white dress shirts I'm working on are not new and the stains have been set by putting them in the dryer, but I can see a difference (or I have a good imagination!!).

Make a paste out of Comet and water. Scrub perspiration area. If stain is really bad, I'd suggest leaving the paste on clothing for a couple of hours, at least. The stain didn't get there overnight so it may take more than once to remove it.

An easy way to remove stains from underwear is to....
1. Take a washcloth and wet it.

2. Then, add some soap.
3. Carefully ,yet slightly forcefully, take the washcloth ( slightly coarse washcloth) and wipe over the stain. This may take some time.
4.Finally, give the underwear a thourough wash.

Anonymous

USE Peroxide, IT WORKS GREAT, AND IS LOW COST!

How do I remove an old stain on men's underwear left after washing?

By Thomas from Port Orchard, WA

Answers

Try hydrogen peroxide. It works wonders.

If you can find or order online, buy a bar of Fels Naphtha soap, dampen the cloth and the soap, rub the soap on the stain and presoak with a 1/8 to 1/4 c. ammonia in your full washer load (along with your regular detergent and a scoop of baking soda helps soften the water to clean better also.)

Anonymous

Easiest place to find Fels Naphtha is not in soap aisle but in the laundry detergent aisle, sometimes on top shelf, great for making your own laundry detergent

Does anyone know how to get out stains in colored underwear? The white ones can be soaked in bleach water but the colored ones can't!

By Andrea

Answers

They can be soaked in Oxyclean. I use it regularly and it makes the colors come out brighter. I think there is even an airosol oxyclean spot remover now, though I haven't used it.

how do you get stain out of color underwear with withe on it

How do I remove stains that did not come out, after washing my son's underwear?

By Thomas from Port Orchard

Answers:

Removing Set In Stains on Undergarments

Green recipes for stain removal:

• 2 parts hot water
  • 1 part baking soda
  • 1 part hydrogen peroxide

Spot treat stains and soak overnight. Mix only as much as you need for immediate use because it won't store well over long. Good luck. (02/07/2010)

By kffrmw88