Cleaning Soiled Underwear

Underwear stains are typically something you want to treat prior to washing. There are a few different methods you can use that should work on most such stains. This is a page about cleaning soiled underwear.

My mom is starting to soil her undies. How do I get out the feces and urine. I put tried bleach and water, then soaking and washing them in detergent but the smell of bleach is there. Any other suggestions would really help. Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

You can use vinegar instead of fabric softener in the fabric softener dispenser place in your washer. This should remove all smells of bleach. I find the smell very irritating so when I wash my white handkerchiefs using bleach I am sure to use vinegar to remove the smell. Also, consider getting your mother something like depends.

Best Answer

Instead of using bleach, use hydrogen peroxide. Gets everything squeaky clean, no yellowing like bleach does, and best of all no bleach smell!

Try adding a cup of baking soda to rinse water.

try adding a cup of white vinegar to the wash water and wash in hot water allow them to soak if you can good luck

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 15, 2017
🎉
🎄