Removing a Plastic Label on Cat Food?

How do I remove the plastic label off of the rectangular prismatic Temptations brand cat food boxes? It is a plastic label like on the newer Stater Brothers water bottles.

Goo Gone. Wash thoroughly afterwards

Use my simple recipe for homemade Goo Gone, posted on ThriftyFun:

www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Goo-Gone.html

soak overnight in palmolive

Sorry, but i believe the responders are giving you suggestions for normal label removal from plastic (or glass) containers and may not be familiar with the container/label you are referring to.

The labels on this container are not like other labels in any respect and are actually a "part" of the container. I like these containers and actually sent an email to the company asking if labels could be removed and their answer was - no - the labels are part of the container and are made with the "box" not put "on" the box.

I have not found a solution so maybe someone else will have a suggestion that will pertain to this product and not to normal put-on labels.

I have spray painted the entire container but not sure how that will hold up and it is too large a "label" (wraps the container) to do much else.

Here is a link that shows the product I believe you are asking about. Please reply to answer if this is not the container you have.

www.walmart.com/.../35785428

Very carefully with x-acto knife. It works I've done it. I use containers for storage.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJuly 6, 2017
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-a-Plastic-Label-on-Cat-Food.html