Removing Label Glue from Plastic Bowls

When removing the label glue from plastic bowls remember to make sure that the product you use is safe to use on plastic. This is a guide about removing label glue from plastic bowls.

I still can't get the label glue off the plastic bowls that I just bought.

Answers

Best Answer

There's a product called GOO GONE that is nontoxic and has a citrusy odor that removes sticky back labels and other things. You can find this product at WalMart and most grocery stores.

Best Answer

Soak some cotton wool in Eucalyptus oil, then rub the glue until it has dissolved. Wash the item in soapy water when glue is off. This works for the glue on every label I have encountered. No need to scrape.

Regards,
Brenda from Oz

Hi Debby! I just use peanut butter and leave it on several hours (usually over night). Then I wipe it off and wash it with regular dish soap and water. Works ever time for me. Hope this helps.

Try rubbing some vegetable oil over the label and it should come off easy.