AdviceHealth & Beauty

Removing a Tattoo

I have a permanent tattoo on the side of my arm. I have gotten bored with that tattoo so I want to remove it, but I am very scared of laser treatment. I heard it hurts a lot. So I am looking for a natural medicine or therapy which works for me without pain.

It is much easier to get a tattoo than remove it and cheaper to get than remove. There is pain involved. I know of no natural way to get rid of it.

There is no natural way to remove a tattoo. You can either have it removed or have a tattoo cover up (but think of a sentimental tattoo and not one you'd become bored of).

For temporary, you can cover it up with make up if it bugs you.

It doesn't sound like there is an effective natural remedy for tattoos. Most of them require removing the skin with an acid or dermabrasion, which is painful in itself. It sounds like you can lighten a tattoo but the deeper parts of the ink are going to stay there unless you do something drastic.

There is a lot of information on the internet but few of them show any results. This is an article I found that documents a woman's struggle to find a way to remove her tattoo. She finally went back to the first tattoo removal suggestion, laser removal, and had the most success. Perhaps her story can help you eliminate some of the natural remedies that were ineffective.

tatring.com/.../Attempting-to-remove-a-tattoo-at...

Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress and what you find out.