Repairing a Pearl Station Necklace
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
July 17, 2016
I bought a very pretty pearl station necklace at a garage sale for 50 cents, despite the fact that two pearls were loose. Here is how I fixed it.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- small scissors
- Line up the necklace so the pearls match. This lets you know where to place the loose pearl.
- Put some hot glue on the necklace part where the pearl should go.
- Push the pearl in place.
- It also had beads at each end of the pearl. I put a dab of hot glue on those as well.
- Cut off any strings of glue on the necklace. Don't just pull at the hot glue, or all the glue may come off and you will have to start again.
- Enjoy your beautiful bargain.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.