Repairing a Snag in Fabric

I recently bought a shirt from Lane Bryant. The shirt is 100% polyester. There is a black polyester underlayer, with a sheer multi colored polyester overlay. I thought there was a piece of fuzz on the shirt, it turned out to be a snag. Well I pulled it and it made a run and hole in the outerlayer. If the material is stretched at all it runs even more. What can I use to fix it? My mom seems to think she can sew it, but I don't think she can. Please help! Thank you.

Best Answer

I have done this to sweaters before. If the snag is long enough I would take a round tooth pick and stick the snag underneath and weave it back and forth till I ran out of snag. Hope this helps

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingNovember 4, 2015
🐛
📓
🌻
😎