Replacement Cord for Sunbeam Electric Blanket?

I need a replacement cord (controls) for my queen size Sunbeam electric blanket which my daughter accidentally threw away. It is a Sunbeam, # 33684 , PN 107882-002. The plug has 4 prongs of which the second one is slightly shorter than the other three. I am on social security and would hate to have to buy another electric blanket just to get the cord. Thank you.

By Jeanne

Best Answer

If you Google "replacement cord for Sunbeam Electric Blanket" you will get lots of information on buying a new cord. Also check Walmart.com. If you live near a Walmart you could pick it up at the store and save the delivery charge. Either way, it would be a lot cheaper than buying a new blanket.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 1, 2012
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
Generated 2020-08-18 11:56:36 in 667 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Replacement-Cord-for-Sunbeam-Electric-Blanket.html