Review of Inboxdollars.com Survey Site

Is Inboxddollars.com a legit website or is it a scam?

By cutiepie37 from Dothan, AL

Here is a great site to look at to find good surveys...http://www.surveypolice.com/

I do pinecone research, opinion outpost.com, tellwut.com.
I don't do inbox dollars.

I have been using inbox dollars for a few years now. It is a good, trustworthy site. I get a few cents for reading emails that are sent to me by them. I also have done some surveys, but haven't had a lot of luck in being accepted for them. You can also get a percentage of your purchases back if you shop through their website. I haven't earned a whole lot, but have gotten more than $20 from them before. That is the minimum to get paid. If you work at it more, you can earn more. I belong to swagbucks, mypoints.com, and shopathome.com, so I spread out my activities and purchases. It is good mad money!

I've been using InboxDollars for several years, and they are indeed legitimate. You can earn 2-cents for just confirming that you read an email - you just open it and close it, that's it. There are usually 3-4 current surveys, and you may or may not qualify for them, but that happens with all survey sites - they filter for participants according to demographic data they have on file when you register, or update your profile. Each survey that you complete is worth anywhere from 25-cents to several dollars, though most will be $1 or under. Your account is credited pretty quickly. If you don't qualify for a survey, right now they have a spin-the-wheel game to play, where you might earn sweepstakes entries (they have a sweepstakes running for several months), 5-cents, 10-cents, a 25-cent token, or nothing. The amount of the token will be credited to your account after you qualify for and complete your next survey.

I've redeemed my balances for payment, or for gift cards. You won't get rich quick, but if you don't mind taking the time to do a survey or two each day, and open & close email messages (for offers you don't have to take, unless you want to), then it's a pleasant way to accumulate a little cash or get gift cards. I redeemed most of my balance around 3 months ago, and I'm back up to over $29 again, plus they rewarded me with a few extra dollars when I redeemed my balance. It is definitely legitimate, and worthwhile if you're patient.

Another plus is, that they don't require you to download any software to participate in their surveys. I stay away from any survey sites that want me to download anything, because I did that once and it caused problems on my computer, so I uninstalled it, and now I don't trust any site like that.

I forgot to add that you can also do web searching from the InboxDollars website, and receive 2-cents credit for each search, up to a daily limit, which I don't remember because I always forget to search through them. I also forget to shop through their website, or I would earn a few cents here and there for shopping. Their website is easy to navigate if you want more information. I don't think you'll regret giving it a try.