Earning Income from Online Surveys

It is important to be careful when considering earning extra money with this kind of activity. This page is about earning income for online surveys.

I signed up for surveys that you get points for answering. They give rewards of either merchandise or cash. For the last 4 years each October, I turn in the points for gift cards or merchandise to be used as gifts. The survey site, My Points is excellent and NFO Surveys. You can also receive points toward merchandise from credit cards IF you used them for gas or shopping. I do a lot of my Christmas shopping this way, its been a big help saving money, and still giving nice gifts to the people I care about.

By Jan from Carleton, MI

This site is a site I have tried. I did about two weeks worth of surveys, and earned 100 opinion points. I take that back, I earned 140 opinion points and cashed out through Paypal for fourteen dollars. I chose to redeem. They really do pay. You can choose other methods of claiming rewards such as an Amazon.com card or games or making a donation to the Red Cross. That is really nice but I need the money! :)

A friend told me so I went and checked it out and it was true. So I am passing it on to you guys.

Link: https://www.opinionoutpost.com/

When shopping in certain stores, they ask you to complete a survey online or on the phone. If you complete the survey they give you a code and you qualify for a specific percentage off your next purchase. No matter how much you spent.

By Evelyn from Oceanside, CA

Has anyone signed up with Highest Pay Surveys, does it really pay you?

Robin from Indiana

Answers

By laura (Guest Post)
Best Answer

i'm on surveyspot along with others and i have, to date, earned 15 or 20 dollars from surveyspot. (over the course of 6 months or so)

I, too, would like some real feedback from people who have tried highest pay before i give them my money. :) happy surveying.

By Jemma (Guest Post)
Best Answer

For all the people who are thinking of joining highest pay surveys, DON'T! They are nothing like what they say. The $300 a day survey is a scam. They don't pay you. All the survey companies listed on their site are restricted to only certain countries and are all repeated in the list and they hide it by listing a company, just say survey savvy then list it again by calling it something like survey664. They don't actually list as many sites as they say. And they don't reply to your emails at all. I go totally ripped off. They ignored my requests for a refund. They just take your money and then ignore your emails. The email address which is listed on their site must just sit there and they don't even check it because it is full of emails from people asking for their money back!! They say there is a 100% customer satisfaction.

Well I'm certainly not satisfied. I haven't heard of one person that is satisfied with their site and earn $1500 a week from joining survey sites they have listed on their site. IT IS A TOTAL LIE!

www.highestpaysurveys.info-watch.../

Is it just a coincidence that this site that claims that highest pay surveys is the best survey site out there has "highest pay surveys" in it or is it just me. They have probably just made it up themselves to scam more money out of people because anyone who has tried this site would definitely think it's nothing to dance about. There are plenty of sites out there warning you not to join this site,. So take their advice and mine and stay away from this site. They will happily take your money for nothing and not refund it. I am just trying to warn you guys and stop you from losing your money because I was scammed and you will be too if you give them your money.

By adam (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Highest pay surveys is a scam and a rip off. I am calling click bank on Monday to get a refund. If you went through Paypal you can call them to get the customer service number for click bank. I knew I shoulda done more research before I gave them my cash but I was caught in a moment of weakness.

I'm gonna try and contact the better business bureau and get this site taken off the internet.

Editor's Note: You will probably have better luck with your state's attorney general or state attorney than the BBB. They will take consumer complaints and investigate.

By Valery (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I joined 'Highestpaysurveys' in November 2008. Well, what can I say...You CAN NOT make much money on on-line surveys. All I made in 3 months was $50 (about what I paid to join), mainly from Opinionoutpost, Your2Cents and Greenfield. You can join these sites for free....I wish I knew.

I have, however, made some money with Market Research companies, namely:

QFact - $120 (group interview on chips) + $100 (Wallgreen shopping - I was a "stand by" and didn't even have to drive anywhere) + $200 (haircare products) = $420

Market Inquiry - $80 (cold remedies study)

which comes to $500.

You don't have to join any site to get to their databases. Just open Yellow Pages and look up for 'Market Research/Information Bureaus'.

I wish somebody told me this before I subscribed. Still I made enough not to complain...Good luck everyone!

I've joined a couple of survey sites online to earn a few extra bucks. Some award money (haven't seen any yet) and some award points towards rewards. Have any of you joined these survey sites? Which ones have you found really do pay and are worth your while?

I don't want to waste time with sites that promise rewards (either $ or points) and then don't deliver. Thanks in advance for your kind answers!

By Jenlyn from Tonawanda, NY

Answers

Best Answer

I belong to Swagbucks and Mypoints. I've done others in the past, but they were a fizzle. These two will never make me rich, but I love having a $25.00 gift certificate to my favorite restaurant now and then, and I'm building up gift certificates in my Amazon account. The main thing is, they are dependable. HTH

Does anyone have any experience with the survey site www.bigspot.com? I have seen it advertised on TV.

Thanks.

By Darla from Grand Prairie, TX

Answers

Best Answer

I would like any info on online surveys. I know that some can cause problems for your PC. I am looking for some good ones to make extra money at home.

Nanabn

Best Answer

Sounds like they're trying to capitalize on the legitimate site, SurveySpot. SurveySpot.com pays cash to your PayPal account for surveys you take online. They used to send checks, but I think they just use PayPal now. It's free. Surveys will run around $2-4.00 for each one you qualify for & complete. It's not get rich quick (or ever!), but it's $2-4.00 you didn't have 15 minutes before you took the survey.

I was wondering. Has anyone ever participated in the get paid to take surveys? It sounds too good. I would like to make some extra money but stay at home for my family (I already work part time). Any advice out there?

Styls29

Answers

Best Answer

I had signed up for some of those surveys and I quite frankly stopped doing them because they took too much of my time. (online). On the other hand, I did do the get paid to surf the web, and got a $30.00 check for doing it for about a month. Only thing is I had quit doing it because they mailed the check 2 months later and I thought they weren't going to pay me. Oh well, slowed down my surfing anyway! ;)

Best Answer

I have several survey sites that do pay out and check does come fairly quick. You just have to fit the right type for their surveys.

-Mabel

Has anyone had results, good or bad, from the online survey sites? Are they too good to be true?

Thanks,
Roz from Victoria, BC

Answers

Best Answer

Some take awhile to build up "points" but the surveys are legitamite (I have had companies send surveys using the same company independantly) and sometimes you'll get products to try. I have cashed in for some prizes, and while I don't get alot, it is nice to get a gift for the kids or yourself without spending extra money!

Here are my sites:

www.zoompanel.com
www.mysurvey.com
www.harrispollonline.com

You can also join the General Mills advisory panel by going to www.millsadvisorypanel.com

I found that out by calling the 1-800 number to ask about nut allergies and Cheerios, and the customer service lady asked me about joining the panel. I may inquire other companies when I call them or go on their websites (I have allergies to tree & peanuts!)

Is Inboxddollars.com a legit website or is it a scam?

By cutiepie37 from Dothan, AL

Swag Bucks is an online rewards program that earns you points (Swag Bucks) when you shop at selected retailers. This is a page about swag bucks reviews.

A person using a laptop computer.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

By Jenlyn from Tonawanda, NY

Answers:

Survey Sites That Pay

I've had good luck with Opinion Outpost and Surveyhead (slow, but pay consistently). But even if a site pays out as promised, sometimes your demographics just aren't a good fit and you won't get many surveys so it takes months to make payout. I started out signing up for around twenty different places, then just made payout and gave up on the ones that offered the fewest surveys and stuck with the ones that seemed to need my demographic the most. One good place to check for reviews and user comments about different survey sites is http://www.surveypolice.com (04/06/2010)

By MrsRose

Survey Sites That Pay

I joined valuedopinions.com. Once you reach $20 (one survey can run from about .50 to $3.00) then I order a prepaid VISA card which should take 28 days to arrive, but these past couple of months I have had to wait 2 months. You can also get a $20 Amazon.com code. I joined many other survey sites, but this one seems to be the best. (04/08/2010)

By Cynthia

Survey Sites That Pay

I have not found any that pay, and usually they are a waste of time. Also be careful what info you give out. You may also find you are getting more than your share of junk mail. Also the sites which promise you something free, but you have to buy, or request information are a big rip off. Good luck. (04/11/2010)

By Sandi

Survey Sites That Pay

Well survey sites are the good way of earning money. There is a great option of online moneymaking sites. Here is a list at: http://esurveysites.blogspot.com (05/30/2010)

By manpreet

Does anyone know any survey sites that really pay for filling out surveys?

Pam from Georgia

Answers:

Survey Site That Pay

Pinecone Research pays $5 per survey, but they only accept new people once in a while.

Lightspeed Panel lets you earn points that can be redeemed for paypal cash or gift cards.

Mypoints.com lets you earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards.

You can't expect to make a living this way, but I guess every little bit counts. I probably make about $10 per month through these survey sites. (03/22/2007)

By Allison

Survey Site That Pay

Try mysurvey.com. Right now I have $86.00 in my account. That has taken like 4 to 6 months to get. No, I can't make real living money but I do get lots of samples and freebies and coupons. I have been able to use the freebies as presents many many times so therefore I didn't have to buy anything. (03/22/2007)

By sandy

Survey Site That Pay

I'm in the UK but Pinecone is very good if you can find one of their banners. They paid £4 in vouchers for surveys. I also do Mutualpoints and have just had my first £20 but it took ages for me to collect the points. (03/23/2007)

By Angela Tarren

Survey Site That Pay

I have tried these and think they're all garbage. (03/23/2007)

By nirav

Survey Site That Pay

Stanford University does surveys and they give you points each time you complete one. I think you can turn the points into cash. Sorry, I can't remember the website address. (03/23/2007)

By Janice C.

Survey Site That Pay

Surveyspot.com is pretty decent. They have cash and contest surveys. I've gotten a couple hundred over the last year from them. (03/27/2007)

By Concetta

Survey Site That Pay

Send me your email address and I'll send you the Free ones I do and get checks in the mail from them. (03/27/2007)

By melinda

Survey Site That Pay

Thanks, could you please email them to me at pamwil88 AT yahoo. com. (03/27/2007)

By pam

Survey Site That Pay

I love inbox dollars. It is a really neat site. I do a survey a day at 1 each, I get paid for using a search tool, and the site is way cool. I make about 30 a month from surveys, paid emails and searching.

The site is http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=latte4me2day. (06/03/2007)

By jennifer(the java junkie)

Survey Sites That Pay

Try this website http://www.freebuckssite.com/?ref=606 They will pay you under 24 hours provided that you have made over $0.50 by doing their surveys. Trust me, they really do pay you and you won't have to wait weeks for payment. (10/20/2008)

By Cole

Load More

Better Living Frugal Living AdviceNovember 7, 2012
😎
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Earning-Income-for-Online-Surveys.html