Ripping Seams Easily

I do a lot of sewing and sometimes make mistakes, resulting in having to rip out seams. While ripping the hem of an old flannel sheet to make pet bed covers, I knew it would take too much time.

I was sitting at my sewing machine and realized that just putting one half of the seam under the presser foot and lowering the needle into the fabric, it would hold one side while I held the other side and used my trusty old razor blade to easily rip the seam. Just keep moving the fabric forward under the needle when needed. This is saving me a lot of time and frustration.

By Pat from Phoenix, AZ

Crafts SewingAugust 18, 2020
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ripping-Seams-Easily-1.html