Roasted Delicata Squash Salad
I am motivated to trying to eat healthier so I try to come up with different ways to eat salad. I usually base my salads from the vegetables that are on sale for the week at my local grocery store.
This is a salad I had and it was extremely easy to make, light and delicious. You can alter the salad to your custom liking with your desired toppings or dressing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- goat cheese
- delicata squash
- raspberry balsamic dressing
- olive oil
- Cut up delicata squash to your desired size.
- Toss squash with drizzle of olive oil. Line on foil and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Meanwhile baking, you can wash and prep lettuce and chop chives (2" for me).
- Prep bowls with lettuce, chives, then add baked squash top off with your choice of toppings. I used goat cheese and raspberry balsamic dressing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!