Roasted Lemon Broccoli Pizza
This is a bright and vibrant pizza that will excite your tastebuds. Lemon zest and lemon juice make the broccoli come alive. The Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese will make it creamy and dreamy. You really won't miss meat here!
Recipe to my pizza dough is in the link below. The dough recipe and this broccoli pizza recipe is for 2 medium pizzas or 1 extra large. I made 1 extra large pizza.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Link: Recipe for Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Read More or Comment...
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease a large baking pan with olive oil. Roll out dough and press into pan. Spread pizza sauce on top, leaving edges bare.
- Sprinkle pizza sauce with garlic and sun dried tomatoes. Use a grater to zest lemon evenly onto sauce.
- Cover with Mozzarella cheese.
- In a bowl, toss broccoli pieces in 1 tablespoon of oil. Squeeze in juice of lemon. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
- Place broccoli on top of pizza.
- Place pizza in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until edges are golden.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.