Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted sweet potatoes are easy to make, a healthier alternative to fried potatoes and most importantly, quite tasty! These baked sweet potatoes make the perfect side for your burger, steak, sandwich, or just as a snack.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 baking tray
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes*
- 3 cloves garlic
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2-3 stems rosemary
*This recipe uses one Japanese sweet potato in addition to the orange ones.
- Mince garlic and rosemary.
- Pour olive oil in a bowl. Add minced garlic, rosemary, dash of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Peel skin off sweet potatoes (optional). Cut into chunks.
- Evenly coat sweet potatoes in the olive oil mixture.
- Place seasoned sweet potato pieces on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Once finished coating all of your sweet potatoes, bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Flip and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cooked to your desire. I like mine brown and crispy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!