Roasted Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
French fries are always a hit. When made with sweet potatoes and baked in the oven, they are a more nutritious and healthy treat. This page contains roasted sweet potato fries recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These sweet potato fries are a nice side to any meal. They are quick and easy to prepare. You can adjust the species to your taste.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil (or oil of my type)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2-3 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean and peel the sweet potato. Slice the potatoes so that sizes are close to the same size and thickness.
- Place potato slices in a large bowl, pour in oil, sprinkle on garlic, paprika and salt and pepper. Toss together so that all slices are coated equally.
- Place the potato slices on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and baked for 35 minutes. Half way through cooking flip fries and put back in the oven.
- When cooked remove from oven and serve immediately.