Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
These sweet potato fries are a nice side to any meal. They are quick and easy to prepare. You can adjust the species to your taste.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil (or oil of my type)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2-3 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean and peel the sweet potato. Slice the potatoes so that sizes are close to the same size and thickness.
- Place potato slices in a large bowl, pour in oil, sprinkle on garlic, paprika and salt and pepper. Toss together so that all slices are coated equally.
- Place the potato slices on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and baked for 35 minutes. Half way through cooking flip fries and put back in the oven.
- When cooked remove from oven and serve immediately.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.