Salmon Filet with Crab and Potato Salad
A seafood feast can be a salmon filet with crusty skin served with a simple crab and potato salad drizzled with a lemon olive oil sauce.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Salmon with a crusty skin, next to a simple crab and potatoes salad and dried tomatoes.
- 1 salmon filet
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 small potatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 3 white crab meat
- Tbsp parsley
- 1 olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp salt
- Salad: peel off the skin of the potatoes and boil in water until it's easy to smash. Pour the water out and smash the potatoes.
- Slice the spring onions and parsley, then add them to the mashed potatoes. Add the white crab meat.
- Add the sauce to the salad (mixture of olive oil, lemon, water and salt)
- Slice the tomatoes and place them in a tray. Glaze them with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place in the oven from 20-30 minutes until they become dry.
- Salmon: pour some olive oil in a pan over medium heat and place the salmon skin down. Keep it like this for 4 minutes.
- Turn on the other side and keep for 3 minutes. You will notice it's color is changing to light pink, that means it's cooked.
- Serve and enjoy.