Garlic Butter Salmon
This is a simple and delicious way to make a velvety, juicy salmon in your oven. You can lay out your favourite veggies around the salmon and drizzle the garlic butter all over them, too. This is a great one-pan oven meal.
I used parboiled chopped veggies to lay around the fish to cook together in the oven. This ensures the veggies and fish cook evenly. To parboil veggies, cut them into bite-sized pieces, submerge in water, and boil for about 6-8 minutes. Drain.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 24 ounces fresh salmon
- lemon for serving
- Place butter, garlic, herbs, and brown sugar in a small microwaveable bowl. Heat on high for 60 to 90 seconds until butter has melted completely.
- Grease a baking sheet. Place salmon on it, laying any parboiled veggies around it. Sprinkle everything with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Spoon melted garlic butter herb mixture over everything.
- Place in oven and cook 20 to 25 minutes, until internal temperature is 145F.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.