Save Marker Caps as Replacements

If you have kids in your house, you are probably all too familiar with the dilemma of markers with no caps and marker caps with no markers. I used to put plastic wrap on the markers, tied with a rubber band, to keep them from drying out. But, that was no real solution. One day, I got a little baggie and put the caps in it. Now, any time I find a marker with no cap, I go looking in my baggie and find a marker cap to put on the end. That way the marker doesn't dry out and I save some money!

If you have kids in your house, you are probably all too familiar with the dilemma of markers with no caps and marker caps with no markers. I used to put plastic wrap on the markers, tied with a rubber band, to keep them from drying out. But, that was no real solution.

One day, I got a little baggie and put the caps in it. Now, any time I find a marker with no cap, I go looking in my baggie and find a marker cap to put on the end. That way the marker doesn't dry out and I save some money!

Better Living Simple LivingAugust 13, 2020
🌻
📓
🎃
🎂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Save-Marker-Caps-as-Replacements-1.html