Save Your Loose Change

Save Your Loose ChangeThis has saved me a few times and I love it. I made a few shopping totes and had one left over. I found some spare change and tossed it in the purse. I went about my day and weeks, never remembering the money was there. I found some change laying around the house. I quickly thought of my purse and made a deposit.

I now have three deposits made and I have no idea how much is in it. I plan to keep that there till I can afford a fire box. A little put away out of sight can only help you later on down the line. As you can see mine is in the closet on a nice sturdy hanger. I will change out the coins later and small bills as well.

It's nice to have money and not remember it's there. I hope you find a spare purse for your savings too. Thanks.

I have 3 coffee cans full of loose change collected over two years. When my wallet is feeling heavy due to the change, I dump it out and into the cans. As it gets closer to Christmas, I will exchange it for bills, and I already can tell by the amount of change saved I have enough for all Christmas expenses.

Or maybe, it may go towards a nice vacation for myself. A large chunk of the trip will be already paid for. Saving your loose change is well worth it.

That is wonderful and I am almost finished with my huge coffee can. That will be good for me too. Thanks

Anonymous

I save $5. Bills in a coin purse. Pays for special vacation to Alaska. Had a great time. Next one was California. Don't miss the bills

That is wonderful for sure. I am going to save $80 a month but don't know what I will do with it yet.

I save 1.oo bills and you will be surprised how fast they add up!

Budget & Finance Saving MoneyAugust 17, 2016
🎃
🍂
Generated 2022-10-23 06:20:24 in 850 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Save-Your-Loose-Change.html