Saving Money on Medical Care

Category Healthcare
The cost of medical care is skyrocketing every year. This is a page about saving money on medical care.

If you live near a medical/dental school or a major teaching hospital you can see what research they are doing and enrolling in one or more studies. I have done this for several years and had "better than free" care; they "pay" me. The money is reimbursement for parking, transportation, etc.

I was in a five-year study which paid for my medication in addition to getting treatment at no cost. The researchers have very strict controls put on them by their institutional review board so you are (very) fully informed about the protocol.

Is this for everyone? Certainly not but it has been enormously helpful in getting me a very high level of care. Go to www.clinicaltrials.gov and see if there is something near you. Be well, stay well.

Budget & Finance HealthcareJanuary 3, 2013
😎
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-25 22:10:59 in 882 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Medical-Care.html