Saving Money on Professional Photographs

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Professional Portrait PhotographerNeed a gift idea for the man in your life? Check your local paper or craigslist for ads looking for models. Often it's a photographer looking to expand his portfolio. For a couple hours of your time, he photographs you as he needs for his portfolio and then gives you some copies for free. I found one that wanted to do pin-up girl style which my guy loves! Autograph it like the star you are (maybe add a lipstick kiss to it!) and give it to him in a great looking frame.

Of course use caution. Take a friend with you for security and if it feels hinky leave. I've never had a problem though and have been treated with a great deal of respect by the photographers.

By Acceptance from FL

I wanted to get some photos done but could not afford to pay anyone and did not want the typical "Sears Portrait" type photos either.

Budget & Finance Saving MoneyJune 12, 2014
👔
🌻
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Professional-Photographs.html