Saving Money on Travel Mugs

Buying an inexpensive reusable cup can save you money on your beverage. This page is about saving money on travel mugs.

Do you want an inexpensive travel mug that helps reduce waste? The new reusable Starbucks cups are only $1! They are dishwasher and microwave-safe. You also get a $.10 discount for using it when you come into the store for a coffee. It's a great deal and you are doing a good thing for the environment at the same time! We own several of them and use them with our Kuerig at home too.

Save money on the purchase of a coffee at the mall by bringing your coffee from home in a travel mug. You can still sit in the food court with the other shoppers to enjoy your coffee without the expense.

By Linda from Waterdown, ON

One of my students had a Contigo mug, and said it was the only mug that was truly drip-free. They have several models. The one pictured keeps drinks hot for 7 hours and cold for 15. It retails for $29.99 on Amazon. When I went into Goodwill this week I saw it brand-new for $8.99, with a 35% off sale, so I grabbed the last one! It lives up to its claims; I can vouch for that. Even when you hold it upside-down, nothing leaks out.

Even at full price, it would pay for itself, as it would eliminate the need to stop for a drink, especially in the summer when regular mugs would have your drink warm within a couple of hours.

Source: My savvy student

Related Product: 

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Better Living Frugal Living AdviceApril 17, 2013
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Travel-Mugs.html