Scrap Quilt for a Baby Boy
This baby boy quilt is made from scraps of fabric I had leftover from other projects, which I did not want to go to waste.
Total Time: 3 hours
- scraps of fleece
- 4 strips scraps for binding
- 1 spool thread
- 1 skein yarn
- needle (large) for tying quilt
- 1 piece fabric for backing of quilt to fit size of top of quilt
- Make a square paper pattern according to size of fleece scraps and cut out squares. Leave some fabric in strip size.
- Using the squares and strips, design the quilt.
- Pin and sew strips and squares together.
- Set finished top to backing fabric and pin to hold in place.
- Tie in corners with yarn.
- Sew cotton fabric strips around perimeter of quilt. Fold in half to form hem and pin around the quilt.
- Hand stitch hem around quilt using blind stitch.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!