Scrappy Fun Fabric Flowers
July 27, 2020
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 button
- needle and thread
- fabric strips
- circle of felt
- Cut two fabric strips, 1 inch by 18 inches, and 1 inch by 12 inches.
- Fold in half three to four times depending on the size of petals you desire. Cut into a petal shape between the two folded sides. Unfold.
- Using double thread, with a knot at the end, sew a running or gathering stitch close to the straight edge of the strip.
- Pull gathers and sew the two ends together and knot securely. Repeat the process with the other strip.
- Add a felt circle to the bottom of the larger flower, add smaller flower to top of larger flower, and add button to top center. Sew the button through all thicknesses.
- Use to decorate. I sewed mine to my Five Minute Pillow Throw
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.