Scrappy Fun Fabric Flowers

I made these pretty flowers from strips of fabric. I attached them to the the throw pillow in this project: Five Minute No-Sew Throw Pillow

Total Time: 10 minutes

Yield: 1

• 1 button
  • needle and thread
  • scissors
  • fabric strips
  • circle of felt

1. Cut two fabric strips, 1 inch by 18 inches, and 1 inch by 12 inches.
  2. Fold in half three to four times depending on the size of petals you desire. Cut into a petal shape between the two folded sides. Unfold.
  3. Using double thread, with a knot at the end, sew a running or gathering stitch close to the straight edge of the strip.
  4. Advertisement

5. Pull gathers and sew the two ends together and knot securely. Repeat the process with the other strip.
  6. Add a felt circle to the bottom of the larger flower, add smaller flower to top of larger flower, and add button to top center. Sew the button through all thicknesses.
  7. Use to decorate. I sewed mine to my Five Minute Pillow Throw

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsSeptember 3, 2020
📓
😷
🎂
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Scrappy-Fun-Fabric-Flowers-1.html