Selling Bamboo Plants

Selling Bamboo Plants

I just bought some land in central Missouri. It has bamboo on it. I don't know what kinds, but there are 3 kinds. I have no clue as to what to do with the bamboo. I would like to make money with it some how, either by selling it all to someone, learn to make crafts, or something else.

The bamboo was planted about 4 or 5 years ago if that helps. If I can sell it all to someone how much is a fair price, if they dig it up themselves? Any advice is helpful. The picture is of just one kind. Hope you can tell from the picture what kind it is. Thanks.

By freakydoodler from Versailles, MO

Answers:

Selling Bamboo Plants

You might have a nice little nest egg there. I do not know what bamboo is going for, but it is the new sustainable wood. I don't think you dig it up! When you cut it, I think, it will grow back. You should go to the library and do a lot of research. I would love to have it. I do know that it can take over. Let me know how it's going. (06/02/2009)

By seedlady