Selling Bamboo Plants

Category Business
You may find yourself with more bamboo than you want yourself. This guide is about selling bamboo plants.

I have a large amount of live bamboo on my property and am trying to sell it cheap. I live in York Pennsylvania. Any answers or contacts would be great!

By Richie G from York PA

Answers

I live in PA and have been looking for bamboo. What kind is it? Let me know how much and I will pay shipping as well.

I have a large area of big bamboo trying to sell in southern york county ,Pennsylvania near the Maryland line some stalks may be 20 ft. and have a diameter of probably mostly over 3 inch diameter anyone interested call me at 717-870-6256

I live in New Jersey, Burlington County.... And have a lot of bamboo, most of which is at least 20 ft. high, can cut to any size. If interested,

I also live in pa outside of Lancaster co. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me. I can supply it with roots or without, thanks

I have lots of bamboo,how much you looking for?

I live in Missouri and I bought a piece of property a few years back. It has a lot of small bamboo trees on it. The largest being “fishing pole” quality at best. I am looking for ideas as to how to make money with the bamboo or the best place to list the property for sale.

By Donna

Answers

Wind chimes made out of bamboo have a lovely sound and seem to sell well at flea markets and craft shows.

I went out and cut some of the larger Bamboo. Measured it. It is about 1/2 inch so not even big enough to make fishing poles out of (from what I have read on line). So I don't know if it would be big enough for wind chimes either.

Selling Bamboo Plants

I just bought some land in central Missouri. It has bamboo on it. I don't know what kinds, but there are 3 kinds. I have no clue as to what to do with the bamboo. I would like to make money with it some how, either by selling it all to someone, learn to make crafts, or something else.

The bamboo was planted about 4 or 5 years ago if that helps. If I can sell it all to someone how much is a fair price, if they dig it up themselves? Any advice is helpful. The picture is of just one kind. Hope you can tell from the picture what kind it is. Thanks.

By freakydoodler from Versailles, MO

Answers:

Selling Bamboo Plants

You might have a nice little nest egg there. I do not know what bamboo is going for, but it is the new sustainable wood. I don't think you dig it up! When you cut it, I think, it will grow back. You should go to the library and do a lot of research. I would love to have it. I do know that it can take over. Let me know how it's going. (06/02/2009)

By seedlady