Shower Buddy for Shampoo Storage

0
Share
Pin
1
Save
Follow
Print

Get rid of bending over to reach your favourite shower products! And don't ruin your bathroom tiles by drilling or compromise with suction cups that fall off and can damage your tub. Super easy to install and use! Water drains in seconds to prevent standing water and bad odor. Easily stacked to increase storage space and the lower baskets are ideal for kids. What do you think? Like and comment!

Anonymous

Great idea! I do a similar thing as I'm a renter. I use a store bought corner-shower-caddy and attach it to the shower wall with 4 of those picture hanging strips. They're strong enough to hold large size shampoos, conditioners, bodywashes. When it comes time to vacate, I find the easiest way to remove the strips is with a pair of pliers. Pull down with the pliers, not straight out, and they remove cleanly.

Organizing BathroomSeptember 4, 2019
🐛
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Shower-Buddy-for-Shampoo-Storage.html