Organizing Your Shower

To keep the shower soap bar from slipping off its designated place in the shower, I cut a bar-sized triangle of rubber waffle drawer liner. It allows the soap to drain, but keeps it in place. When it wears out I cut a new one.

By Pat from Dunlap, TN

4 More Solutions

If you're like me, and need reading glasses, you may not be able to distinguish the shampoo and cream rinse in the shower due to their similar appearance.

I have always used 2 shower curtain rods because I like the way they work individually and this is my tip.

Get rid of bending over to reach your favourite shower products! And don't ruin your bathroom tiles by drilling or compromise with suction cups that fall off and can damage your tub. Super easy to install and use! Water drains in seconds to prevent standing water and bad odor. Easily stacked to increase storage space and the lower baskets are ideal for kids.

A shower buddy to store shampoo and bath supplies.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is for people that wear glasses. So many times I have been in the shower and attempted to pick up the shampoo but discovered I had the conditioner.

Organizing BathroomDecember 15, 2012
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Your-Shower.html