Signs To Advertise Your Sale

I don't advertise in the paper because I hate to have super early shoppers. I arrange my stuff the night before, and cover tables with sheets to keep snoopers out!

I make signs made with coat hangers (from the cleaners which multiply in dark closets), with a neon sheet of paper with "garage sale" and an arrow drawn on it.

Starting as far away from my house as possible, I start taping the coat hangers to sign posts so that the arrows point to my house, and lead the cars into the subdivision. I almost always have plenty of cars following me home!

Please remember to always retrieve your signs and you can use them the next time.

By lindajean gi from Houston, TX

SignsAugust 29, 2011
🐛
🌻
😎
📓