Silk Wedding Dress Turned Yellow

My white silk chiffon wedding dress turned yellow. I sent it to the dry cleaner and the stain got darker and spread out all over it. I tried a lot of things to clean it, till finally I tried white vinegar, it works, but not 100%, it's still yellow.

I'm desperate. Any kind advice?
Thank you.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I would contact the store where the wedding dress was purchased or if it is handmade, contact the seamstress. Inquire about the nature of the material the dress was made of, cleaning instructions. We have a lady in our city that designs, makes wedding gowns and collects laces from all over the world; you could check your local wedding dress stores for information.

Sometimes if it doesn't come clean dying it ivory might work. Or champagne color might also work. Again check with a reputable cleaner.

Soak in bathtub with napisan overnight then rinse thoroughly I did this with my 50 year old wedding dress and it worked