Simple Pennant Cake Topper
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
So pretty and easy to make and you can use recycled fabric from pre-loved garments to make these delightful cake toppers. Older children can join in making these for a tea party. You can cut out the fabric and they can get busy glueing them onto the sticks.
- 1 small scrap of fabric
- 1 cocktail stick
- fabric glue
- Cut a small rectangle out of the fabric, roughly 3cm x 6cm.
- Fold the fabric in half.
- Make a mark on the short edges halfway along.
- Cut diagonally from this mark to the fold on the long edges.
- Open it out and apply glue.
- Insert the cocktail stick.
- Fold again to stick it together.
- Now decorate your cupcake.
- Don't they look pretty!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.