Pennant Birthday Cake Topper
This fun easy to make pennant cake topper allows you to personalize a birthday cake using a few simple and inexpensive supplies. This is a guide about making a pennant birthday cake topper.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
To make a birthday cake more personalized, you can make a cute pennant name cake topper. It is very easy to make with items you have around the house already too!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 skewer sticks
- construction paper, scrapbook paper
- printer or stickers
- 1 thumbtack
- Make the pennant flags. Options: (A) You can either print the name you want on the paper of your choice. If you print, be sure to leave enough room between each letter so you can cut triangles out. (B) You can cut out triangles and handwrite the name with a pen or Sharpie. (C) You can cut out the triangles and use stickers.
- Using a thumbtack poke holes on the top of the flag banners left and right.
- Using a string of your choice, thread the string for all the flags you have to complete the name.
- Tie the string to the skewers on each site.
- It is ready to be placed on your cake! Optional: Add other decorative pieces.