Singer 9022 Bobbin Winder Not Turning?

I purchased my Singer 9022 new and have had this machine for many years. It's been amazing, however, now my bobbin winder won't wind. I can hear it whirling when pressing the floor pedal, but the bobbin will not turn. I was trying to remove the top to take a peek, but can't figure out how. I removed all screws (3) that I saw, but there's something else holding it down. Any help appreciated, as well as, what I do I need to look for when top is off.

Have a wonderful Easter.

First off check out this post here from Thrifty Fun they have some great information on the post and some photos for you to go by. www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-the-Bobbin-Winder-on-a.... Now I need to find you a manual so that you can take your machine apart. I am not sure if you still have the manual that came with the machine or not. But if you don't go here to download your manual. www.manualslib.com/.../Singer-9022.html

Thank you for the info. I have all books /manuals that came with, but no troubleshooting info in them. Unfortunately, I could not find an answer. (We did finally figure out how to remove top... but it all looked normal nothing standing out to cause problem) So, I have since dropped it off for service and repair by a professional.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesApril 12, 2020
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Singer-9022-Bobbin-Winder-Not-Turning.html