Skillet Chicken with Barbecue Onion
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
Excellent flavor and moist chicken. Recipe easily can be doubled. I just made a big batch for my daughter, who just had a baby.
Prep Time: less than 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes or less
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Taste of Home
- 4 chicken cutlets, about 4 oz each
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup honey barbecue sauce
- Season chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 4-6 minutes on each side. Remove cutlets from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the onion. Cook and stir 5-6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the barbecue sauce and heat through.
- Top the chicken with the onion mixture to serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.