Chicken Skillet Recipes
Read More Comments
This simple recipe is incredibly tasty! The honey and soy meld to the chicken for a delightful meal that looks like you spent a long time preparing. Tender and delish. I promise!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 minutes
Source: The Cooking Jar
Link: Honey Garlic Chicken Skillet
- 1 to 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs/breasts- I used two lbs.
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Combine the garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce in one small dish.
- Cut thighs in half if desired and pat your chicken dry.
- Sear chicken in olive oil over medium/high heat in skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium for second side until brown about 4 minutes per side until center is no longer pink.
- Remove and drain chicken on paper towels if desired and wipe pan.
- Toss chicken back in the pan and pour in the sauce, bringing it to a gentle boil over medium/low heat until sauce is reduced.
- Flip to coat the chicken fully in the sauce and serve.
- Serve with rice or a nice fresh salad and enjoy!
6 More Recipes
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Cook pasta al dente as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet on medium high heat and add chicken. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in salsa, corn and peppers.Read More...
Delicious chicken in a to-die-for sauce served over pasta or rice will make any dinner special and really impress company!Read More...
Excellent flavor and moist chicken. Recipe easily can be doubled. I just made a big batch for my daughter, who just had a baby.
Try spicy seasoning on chicken breasts, green peppers and onions for a delicious main dish.Read More...
Recipe for Zesty Chicken And Rice Skillet. Mix 1/4 cup dressing and mustard in skillet, blend well. Add chicken, cook on medium heat 6 minutes or until cooked through. . .Read More...
Recipe for Skillet BBQ Chicken. Heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet that has a cover; sauté onion a few minutes until tender. Stir in ketchup, water, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce. . .Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.