Slogan Ideas for Dog Grooming Business?

I'm starting a dog grooming store. It will be named "Doggie Groomers' Choice". Any slogan ideas?

By Becky G

Best Answer

Hi! Kudos to you for starting your own business! I'm sorry, I don't have a slogan suggestion, but I did want to ask you, kindly and respectfully, if you are sure you want to name your business "Doggy Groomer's Choice"?

To me that kind-of sounds like you are going to be the one making the decisions about how the customer's dogs get groomed, instead of listening to your customers and trying to please them.

If you changed the position of two words, you'd have "Choice Doggy Groomers", which indicates that you are one really fine groomer! Just my thoughts. Best of luck to you in your new endeavor!

Business and Legal BusinessApril 16, 2015
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Slogan-Ideas-for-Dog-Grooming-Business.html