Small Drawstring Bag
Make this cute drawstring bag that you can carry your small essentials in.
- string or ribbon
- sewing machine
- Cut your fabric into a 18 1/2 X 10 inch piece.
- Fold the top half down by one and a half inches.
- Sew the bottom of the fold all the way across.
- Flip the fabric inside out and sew the sides, but don't sew over the strip at the top.
- Flip the bag back the right way, right side out, and tie a knot in the front of your string.
- Put the string through the flap at the top of the bag and push it through to the other side and tie it at the end.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!