S'mores Cupcakes Recipe
Try these delicious cupcakes. They have all the flavor of s'mores without the mess. Plus you can make them anytime; there's no need for a campfire. This page contains a s'mores cupcakes recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These sweet cupcakes have all the flavors of campfire s'mores, without all the mess. I made them from leftover s'mores ingredients so there was a bit more prep involved.
It would be easy to make them with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Or you could push a large marshmallow directly in the middle of each cupcake. That is probably what I will try the next time I make them. I also plan to sprinkle crumbs on the top before baking, to help emphasize the graham cracker flavor.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (as listed on cake directions)
- 1 cup milk (as listed on cake directions)
- 1/3 cup oil (as listed on cake directions)
- 2 cups marshmallows (about a half a package)
- 2 cups graham crackers (one wrapped section)
- 2 chocolate bars
- Chop marshmallows into small pieces.
- Crush graham crackers, in a ziptop bag.
- Coarsely chop chocolate bars.
- Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together. Add 1 cup milk instead of water. Stir in marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate until combined.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 - 20 minutes or until done.