S'mores for Two Gift Box
No need to make reservations and venture out for Valentine's day like everyone else. With this gift, you can cozy up with your loved one and make some s'mores while watching your favorite movie.
- graham crackers
- Hershey's chocolate bars
- cellophane bags
- curling ribbon
- Sterno fuel can
- box of matches
- red shredded paper
- gift box
- wooden skewers
- acrylic paint
- scrapbooking paper
- ceramic flower pot saucer
- crushed glass, optional
- Cut a strip of scrapbook paper large enough to cover the Sterno can label and long enough to wrap around the can. Secure with a piece of tape.
- Trace the match box and cut two pieces of scrapbook paper to cover the box, leaving the strikers accessible. Glue the paper to the top and bottom of the box.
- Dip the ends of the wooden skewers in acrylic paint and allow to dry. These will be used for toasting the marshmallows.
- Put the graham crackers and marshmallows into cellophane bags. Tie off the bags with curling ribbon.
- Fill the gift box with the shredded paper. You can add some newspaper (or other filler) to the box first if you want.
- Now place your crackers, marshmallows, chocolate bars, Sterno, matches, skewers, saucer, and glass into the box. Arrange it without a lid or pack it into the box and tie the box off with a large bow. :)
- When it's time to make your s'mores remove the paper around the Sterno can. Follow the directions for lighting and extinguishing the Sterno fuel. Place the can onto the ceramic saucer. You can pour the decorative glass around the can if you want.
- Put a marshmallow onto the decorated skewer and toast the marshmallow. Don't hold it too close to the flame as it will burn easily.
- Assemble the s'more and enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.