Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipes
Soft in the middle, slightly crunchy on the edges and covered in cinnamon, snickerdoodle cookies are a favorite for the holidays or anytime. This page contains snickerdoodle cookie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
One of my favorite cookies!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2-3 dozen, depending on size
Source: Modern Honey
Link: The Best Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F and let butter soften.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar, making sure it is completely mixed.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla and cream until kind of fluffy (you don't have to fuss over these).
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Whisk together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the buttery mixture and stir just until all the ingredients are combined.*
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon. Grease the baking sheet.
- Roll dough into small balls of about a tablespoon in diameter. Drop into the cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well.
- Flatten the cookies on the baking sheet before placing in the oven. Bake for about 11 minutes. Let the cookies set for a minute before transferring to a cooling rack.
*Optional: Chill the dough for at least half an hour.
A favorite cinnamon sugar cookie that pleases many people.Read More...
Enjoy some delicious snickerdoodle cookies even if you are avoiding gluten. This page has a recipe for gluten free snickerdoodle cookies.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.