Snow Sculpture Photos

Category Crafts
In the winter where it is below freezing for an extended period of time, snow sculptures can be fun and stick around awhile. This page contains snow sculpture photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

I was turning around in a driveway the other day and suddenly there was this snow serpent!

By jim from Cleveland, OH

scenery  snow

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Isn't it nice that people go to so much trouble just to make others smile?! I love people like this! Thanks for sharing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

I love that people do creative things like this! I wonder what they used for the back scales? Maybe large crackers? It was great you took the opportunity to take a photo of this artwork!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

If everyone had a sense of whimsy like that we'd be a much happier society!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Some Nice Person has a wonderful sense of humor. I'm betting they stood at their window and enjoyed every time some one slowed down to see the fantastic snow dragon they'd made. That person created a lovely memory just for you and others.

Thanks for sharing with us. Julia in Boca Raton,FL

Reply Like this photo? Yes