Soup Mix Tater Recipe
Potato wedges coated with oil and then dry soup mix are baked up for a delicious side dish. This page contains a soup mix tater recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Simple fun recipe, only requiring 3 ingredients, a bag and an oven.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 medium or large potatoes per person
- 2 packets dry soup mix of your choice - such as ranch, onion, garlic or ?
- 4 Tbsp olive or veggie oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wedge or dice up potatoes into equal sized pieces so that they cook evenly. Rinse and allow to drain.
- Place potato pieces into a plastic bag. Add a couple tablespoons of olive oil or veggie oil. Zip shut and shake so oil coats each piece.
- Open bag back up. Depending on how many pieces, add 1 or 2 packets of dry soup mix. Zip shut and shake until each piece is coated evenly.
- Open bag back up and place pieces in a single layer on cookie sheet and bake.
- Check every 10 minutes and stir or turn. Watch, when fork inserts easily, they are done. How long they bake is determined by how big you cut your wedges or pieces.
February 16, 20170 found this helpful
Sounds great! Might have to try this one myself
In This Guide