Spaghetti with Anchovies Recipe
This recipe is quick and healthy.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 4 cans anchovy fillets
- 1/2 white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 package pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- Dice white onions and mince garlic.
- Put a sauce pan on high heat, and add olive oil. Then add the diced white onions and minced garlic. Stir around with a wooden spoon until slightly golden brown.
- Open the anchovy tins and add to pan. Mix around with a wooden spoon for a few minutes.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and mix until boiling. Your sauce is now hot enough to turn off the heat.
- In a separate pot, boil hot water. Follow the instructions of your preferred pasta since each pasta varies in cooking time.
- In a bowl, put your pasta and scoop sauce. Mix and enjoy! If you are serving this for your entire family, you can put all the pasta together in the sauce and mix then serve that way. I like to put my pasta and spaghetti separate for left overs.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.