Spring Pouf Wreath

I have seen these done, but never tried it till now. Boy, it was really hard without the proper tools, but I know better now. When you do this, don't try it without the "T" pins. They are invaluable.

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 1

1. I have used this ring for several wreaths. It's like a blank slate that you can use over and over. But now it's permanent as I had to use glue.
  2. I planned to use long pins then I could dismantle when I was done. I didn't have any that were long enough and I sure do respect the use of the "T" pins. Next time...
  3. I just glued the poufs around, then put an additional 6 around the edges. Then I untied one, and used it for a hanger. Voila'!!

Love all the spring colors! Cute wreath :)

Thanks! If I had the "T" pins like I should have, I could have gotten more on. Live and learn that is for sure!!

How did you get all of the bath poofs for$5? They are a$1 each at the Dollar Tree where I am

I got them there, too. But if you find the ones in a clear plastic sleeve, there are 4 in each one. Here is a link to their page. If I had not found them this cheap, I would not have considered this project "thrifty" and probably wouldn't have done it. Hope that helps.

www.dollartree.com/.../221178