Making a Happy Spring Paper Wreath
For crafters who like to work with paper this pretty wreath will brighten up your spring decor. This is a page about making a happy spring paper wreath
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This pretty, handcrafted flower wreath is made from cardboard and cardstock.
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
- cardstock; green, pink [light and dark], white
- Alpha stickers
- finished size: 8 inch diameter
- Cut out the circle with circle cutter or scissors from cardboard. Inside and out.
- Use a template to cut flowers from green, light pink, and white cardstock.
- Punch or cut out 1 inch circle shapes from white, and light/dark pink cardstock. Using the glue, stick the circles to the center of flowers.
- Stick the flowers on the cardboard ring. Alternating colors as you go. Slightly curl up the edges of petals.
- Affix "Happy Spring" stickers on the flower centers.
- Put a piece of ribbon on the back to hang it.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
April 8, 20100 found this helpful
Very good idea, thanks for sharing.