Making a Happy Spring Paper Wreath
This pretty, handcrafted flower wreath is made from cardboard and cardstock.
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
- cardstock; green, pink [light and dark], white
- Alpha stickers
- finished size: 8 inch diameter
- Cut out the circle with circle cutter or scissors from cardboard. Inside and out.
- Use a template to cut flowers from green, light pink, and white cardstock.
- Punch or cut out 1 inch circle shapes from white, and light/dark pink cardstock. Using the glue, stick the circles to the center of flowers.
- Stick the flowers on the cardboard ring. Alternating colors as you go. Slightly curl up the edges of petals.
- Affix "Happy Spring" stickers on the flower centers.
- Put a piece of ribbon on the back to hang it.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.