Starch Stains on my Shirt?

I have been using Merito starch to ease ironing. Yesterday, I used it on my shirt the same way I used it before, but stains were left on my shirt. I have already tried to wash it with water once, but it did not come off. What should I do to get the stains off? Has this happened to anyone before, and is Merito safe to be used on all clothes? Thanks :)

By May J.

It happened to me so now I make my own starch very cheaply. I bought a small pump sprayer for plants, very cheaply in UK we have Poundland where everything cost £1. This sprayer has a piston to manually pump up the pressure and is great when there is a lot of spraying involved.
Use cornflour and cold water with perhaps a splash of vodka to keep it fresh and shake it all up. I can't give exact amounts but a teaspoon of cornflour would be a good starting point with perhaps half a litre of water. Always shake before you soray - every time. I have had great fun with this starch and it is so cheap!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsAugust 13, 2014
🐛
👒
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Starch-Stains-on-my-Shirt.html