Starting a Business Reselling Jewelry

I am living below poverty level on SSI. I need a little more income to make ends meet better. I found a very decent site with OK prices for jewelry. I can't seem to find a flea market near me.

I can't get a license and my last resort would be home parties. Could anyone offer me any help here? Thanks so very much.

By sharon6345

Why don't you check out eBay, Google, Etsy and lots of other sites that you can do everything from your home.

Are you making this jewelery or are you buying it and reselling it? Ah, I see on your title, that you are reselling it. I do not know if this is such a good plan. I know that some women make a fairly good income by selling products such as Avon, various jewellery brands, cosmetics, etc., but they almost always have cars to transport these items, to go to home parties, to go to trade shows and flea markets.

If you live in a city so that you have a large variety of flea markets, garage sales, thrift shops, to look for vintage and collectable items, you might be able to find things for next to nothing, and then resell them for a profit on eBay, etc. The Thrift Hunters on TV seem to be able to do this. But, I think, you really need to do research to find what it is that sells. That is a business you might be able to do from your home.

I would try and sell online