PaintingCrafts

Stop Bristles from Falling Out of Paint Brushes

Sometimes when I'm painting crafts and whatnot, the bristles of my paint brushes will fall out. I know the easiest way to fix this is to get better quality brushes, but since I don't want to completely waste the ones I have, I have a little trick to temporarily help with the bristles.

What I do is take a little bit of Super/Krazy Glue and glue around where the bristles meet with the ferrule of the brush. Then while the glue is a little bit tacky, I take pliers and crimp down on the ferrule and bristles. Once completely dry, I've found that I can go a lot farther with painting before I notice any more bristles falling out.

Anonymous

Good thinking! Thank you. I'll be using this tip!

Crafts PaintingAugust 9, 2017
🎃
🌻