Store Desk Supplies in Vintage Suitcase

Inside a shabby chic suitcase on or under my coffee table I keep notepads, stationary, pens, scissors, stamps, etc. When I need to use these things while watching TV or on phone, everything is right there and I don't have to get up and go to my desk search for things. Plus the vintage suitcase is kind of cool!

I do this too using a small hump back decorative trunk with a handle that I found at Value Village. It's small enough that I suppose it could be used as an overnight tote but I use it beside the phone and keep my address book with phone numbers in it along with pens, paper, some post it notes & a yellow highlighter. I glued one of my personal business cards to the inside of the lid. I have a tendency of forgetting my postal code whenever I have to give it out over the phone so now it's handy for this old gal. LOL I keep my cell phone charger in there too.

Organizing StorageAugust 19, 2015
🐛
🌻
📓